Find dff and txd name of any object
Tutorial author: FunGt
This tutorial explains how to find the dff and the txd names of any San Andreas object. This tutorial is valid for Vice City and GTA3 too.
- Run MEd and click on Scene tab.
- Check the part of the city you want to show, then click Render.
- Move on the map using WSAD buttons and mouse left-click.
- Once you found the object, right-click on it and click Extract Object.
- Click OK and the files will be extracted in MEd folder.
- Now you can edit the files as you want.
- Once you edited the files, import them again into gta3.img.