Convert an animation from SA to VC
Tools: 3D Studio Max 7 e Kam's Scripts
Tutorial author: Blackadder
This tutorials explains how to convert a San Andreas animation to add in on Vice City. In this tutorial will be converted the running animation from SA to VC.
- Run IMG Tool, open gta3.img and extract the player.dff.
- Run 3D Studio Max and from right menu run IFP IO.
- Click on Import DFF and select player.dff.
- Press H, click All and then Select. Now you should have 25 items selected.
- Click on Load IFP and select San Andreas ped.ifp file located in anim folder.
- Scroll the list appeared and select sprint_civi, then click Apply Animation.
- Click on Load IFP and select Vice City ped.ifp file located in anim folder.
- Scroll the list and select sprint_civi.
- Click on Replace.