Find dff and txd name of any object
Tools: Moo Mapper
Tutorial author: FunGt
This tutorial explains how to find the dff and the txd names of any Vice City object. This tutorial is the same for GTA3 too.
- Download and run Moo Mapper (load all models + all textures).
- On the right list click on the part of the map where the object is located.
- Find the object into the map and double click on it.
- In the small window you can read dff name (Model Name).
- Close the small window and click on Texture Display, on the top.
- The red text near File Name is the txd name.