Change names of vehicles
Tools: VC GXT Editor
Tutorial author: FunGt
This tutorial explains how to change the names of the vehicles that appears when you get into any of them.
- Run GXT Editor and on File box insert the GXT file location, for example:
- If the path is correct, click Load and the file will be opened into the Editor.
- The vehicle names are located in MAIN and they are alphabetically ordered on the right box.
- Click on any vehicle name and in the bottom box will appear the name.
- Edit this name as you want, then click Apply and Save.
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA Vice City\Text\american.gxt