Vehicle installation with Spark
Tools: Spark (it needs .NET Framework 1.1)
Tutorial author: FunGt
Description: The following video shows a car installation using Spark. If the program crashes at start, you need to install .NET Framework 1.1. I recommend to install vehicles using GGMM or Alci's IMG Editor. Spark is also a good tool because is able to import files using a simple drag and drop, but it misses rebuild archive feature.
- Download a car mod and extract the archive where you want.
- Run Spark and click File>Open.
- Select gta3.img file located in models folder.
- Click Actions>Import and select dff and txd files extracted earlier (or drag and drop them).
- Click File>Save and close Spark.
- Now follow this tutorial to install the settings lines you may find in Readme file of almost any mod.
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models