Vehicle installation with SAMI
Tools: San Andreas Mod Installer (SAMI)
Tutorial author: FunGt
This tutorial explains how to install a car using San Andreas Mod Installer, an automatic tool. I don't recommend to install the vehicles using this program because everything is automatic and it might do mistakes. I recommend to follow the other tutorials about vehicle installation.
- Download and install SAMI.
- Download a car, right-click the archive and click on Install with SAMI.
- Check out if San Andreas path is correct, then click Continue.
- Now choose the vehicle you want to replace and also fill the form Custom Vehicle Name with the name of the car (it will be used for the backup folder).
- Click on Install and wait till SAMI installs the mod.
- Once the installation is finished, click Exit or Play San Andreas.
Restore the backup:
- Run SAMI and click on Unistall a Mod.
- In the list on the bottom choose the car to unistall.
- Click Unistall and confirm.