How to install sound modsTools: Alci's SAAT GUI FrontEnd
Tutorial author: FunGt
This tutorial explains how to install new sounds on San Andreas.
- Download and extract the program where you want.
- Run the program, click OK on the first popup window and select a Working folder. This folder will be used by the program to extract the sounds.
- Click OK on the second popup window and select San Andreas main folder.
- Once the program is running, click twice on GENRL on the left and wait a bit.
- After a while there should be a list containing the sounds. You can hear them with play button
- Once you chose the sound to replace, click on it and click Export to create a backup copy.
- Now click on Replace and select the sound of the mod you downloaded. (You can't import more sounds at once)
- When you finished click Save.
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\