Set your language on San Andreas NTSC version
Tools: Complete text folder
Tutorial author: FunGt
This tutorial explains how to set your language on NTSC version of San Andreas. This version has a particular exe that lets you choose only English and Spanish in language menu.
- Download the complete text folder.
- Copy the archive in San Andreas main folder.
- Right-click the archive and choose Extract here, confirm file replacing.
- Now go into text folder and rename american.gxt to american2.gxt.
- Rename your language to american.gxt.
- Rename american2.gxt to your language.
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\