Remove or edit REPLAY text
Tools: GXT Editor
Tutorial author: FunGt
This very easy tutorial explains how to remove or edit the REPLAY text:
- Run GXT Editor and click File>Open.
- Go into text folder and select your language file:
- Click Search>Find Name (Ctrl+N), type replay and press enter.
- Now edit the replay text appeared on the right as you want, or remove it.
- Once you edited the text, press TAB once and then click File>Save.
- If you don't press TAB, Save button won't appear.
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\text\