Tutorial Author: FunGt
Before continue, be sure that your Vice City is without any kind of mod and your gta_vc.exe file is v1.0. Download the client and run the setup. In the first window you'll need to select the Vice City folder, usually located at:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA Vice City\Once you added the correct path, click next and Start to complete the installation.
Once you installed VC:MP lets run it (vc-mp.exe). You will notice the following menu:
- Connect to the selected server.
- Add a new server (only on Favorites tab).
- Remove the selected server (only on Favorites tab).
- Refresh the selected server.
- Refresh all servers.
- Copy to clipboard the informations of the selected server.
- View server informations.
- Remove console.
- View some settings.
- Shows SA-MP team.
- Set your nickname.
- Favorites: shows favorites servers.
- Internet: shows all servers.
- Official: shows only official servers.
- LC-MP: shows only LC:MP servers.
- Legacy: idk.
The commands you will be able to use in almost all servers are the following:
- T: allows you to chat.
- TAB: shows the player list.
- G: go into a vehicle as passenger.
- H: allows you to shot as passenger with manual aim.
- F1: shows the commands here explained.
- F4: allows you to choose the team/skin after next death.
- F5: shows server informations.
- F7: show/hide the chat.
- F8: save a PNG screenshot into San Andreas folder.
Commands you can type on chat (after you hit T):
- /kill: committ a suicide.
- /pm ID MSG: send a message to a specified player.
- /q: shut down SA-MP and go back to desktop.
- /s: save player informations such as coordinates, ID, etc.
- /admin PSW: to login as admin.
- /bring ID: teleport the specified player near to you.
- /goto ID: teleport you near the specified player.
- /setwep ID WEAPONID: gives the specified weapon to the specified player.
- /kick ID: kick the specified player from the server.
- /getip ID: shows IP of specified player.
- /ban IP: ban the specified IP.
- /sethp ID NUM: set the specified health to the specified player.
- /setloc ID X Y Z: set the specified coords to the specified player.
- /s: save the coordinates.
- /setcon ID 0/1: block/unblock the specified player.
- /setmon ID NUM: gives the specified amount of money to the specified player.