How to edit a texture
Tutorial author: FunGt
This tutorial explains how to edit a wtd file (texture) with OpenIV. Backup always the file you are going to edit.
- Download the latest version of OpenIV.
- Open a IMG or RPF file where you may find wdt files.
- Click Yes to work in Edit Mode.
- Select a wtd file and right-click>Edit.
- At next window click on Replace.
- Select from your computer a PNG image with the same resolution of the original bitmap.
- Click on Change levels and type 1.
- Click Save and then Enter at dos window.
- Click File>Rebuild and close OpenIV.