How to install a savegame
Tutorial author: FunGt
This tutorial explains how to install a savegame downloaded. You can find a 100% savegame here. This tutorial can be applied only for xliveless users.
- Be sure to have followed this tutorial (you need xliveless).
- Download a savegame, for example this one.
- Copy the savegame (something with this name: SGTA4**) in this directory (replace USER with your Windows username):
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\
C:\Users\USER\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\
- You can optionally rename the savegame to change the slot, e.g. SGTA412 is located in the lastest slot, SGTA400 in the first.
- Running the game, it will run your savegame, to load the new one load it from the menu>Game>Load.