Add your music in GTA V
Tutorial author: FunGt
This tutorial explains how to add your own songs to the Self Radio radio in GTAV. To save your HDD or SSD space in this tutorial we will create pointers to the songs, we will not copy them.
- Select the songs you wish to add into GTA V.
- While pressing Alt key, drag and drop the files into this folder:
My Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\User Music\
- If you did it correctly, you just created shortcuts to your songs (3KB files with arrow icon).
- Run the game, click Audio options and click "Perform full scan for music".
- Select Self radio from the radio list and play!