Jetpack Mod (new model)
|Description:||One of the most loved features of San Andreas is now available on GTA V: THE JETPACK!
Before you can use the jetpack (only first time) you need to steal it at Fort Zancudo.
- Ctrl+N: show mods menu
- J: toggle Jetpack equip/unequip
- Hold space: toggle engine on/off (In bikes is the horn button, commonly E)
- Shift (Sprint): go up
- Control (Duck): go down
- Move controls (WASD): move forward/backward/left/right (Tap W to increase speed, hold to keep)
- Mouse: control direction
You can change the hotkeys in the self-generated .ini file after first run.
- Fly high (max 1200 height above ground, can be changed in .ini file)
- Fly fast (max 400 speed, can be changed in .ini file)
- Crash collisions
- Water collisions
- Driver hijack
- Use Jetpack in bicycle, bikes and "seasharks"
- Shoot while flying with Jetpack
1. Install ScriptHookV and .NET ScriptHook
2. Copy Jetpack.net.dll and NIBMods.net.dll into scripts folder
3. Copy NAudio.dll into GTAV main directory (where exe is)
4. (new model, optional) Download, install and run OpenIV
5. Navigate to x64g.rpf/levels/gta5/generic/cutsobjects.rpf
6. Make a backup of p_d_scuba_tank_s.ydr file
7. Drag and drop the p_d_scuba_tank_s.ydr provided by the mod to replace the original
8. Run the game and steal the jetpack at Fort Zancudo
Watch the video below for a demo!
Support the author, visit the official website linked below, you will find more awesome mods!
|Video: (show/hide) https://youtu.be/Vvnk7a34dQ0|
|Author:||JulioNIB & Jotape17|
|Version:||1.0.1b||Compatibility:||Scripthook .NET 1.1|
|Date Added:||Aug 05, 2015||Last Download:||Sep 25, 2021|