J = Left Indicator
K = Alert Lights
L = Right Indicator
T = Toggle Cruise Control
I = Extras (taxi lights, or helicopter spotlight, not yet working)
O = Toggle Engine
CTRL + J = Open Hood
CTRL + K = Interior Lights
CTRL + L = Open Trunk
G = Leave car with the engines running (be careful on planes)
CTRL + G = Leave car with the door open and engines running.
* = Open/Close your window
CTRL + * = Open/Close all windows
E / DPad = Skilift Eletromagnet controller.
- Full control of vehicle turn signals, including hazard alert flashing.
- Full control of vehicle hood and trunk, including vehicles such as cargobob, cargoplane, titan, etc.
- Full control of vehicle back doors, including trailers such as Fame or Shame trailer, normal trailers, mule, etc.
- Full control of vehicle interior lights, where applicable.
- Full control of vehicle windows (opening and closing, while driver can open/close his or all windows, passenger can just manage his windows).
- Full control of break lights (configurable if you want the lights stay on after a full stop or not).
- Switch some extra vehicle features, such as taxi light or police helicopter spotlight (not controllable yet).
- Leave the car while leave the engine running.
- Leave the car while leave the door open.
- Cruise control mode (This will keep your speed).
- Display on-screen speedometer (mph or Km/h).
- Skylift Eletromagnet controller (Lift up cars).
- Fully configurable (Easy and well explained INI file).
|Video: (show/hide) https://youtu.be/L48y2d1kj5c|
|Date Added:||May 15, 2015||Last Download:||May 07, 2021|
|Tags: speedometer, asi|