Restore the original files
Tools: SA Recoverer
Tutorial author: FunGt
This tutorial explains how to restore any original file. If you are reading this tutorial, you probably corrupted your San Andreas and it crashes or you forgot to make a backup of a file. This awesome tool is able to restore any original file using San Andreas DVD.
- Download and extract the program where you want.
- Insert San Andreas DVD into your computer.
- On Set SanAndreas Path type the San Andreas path:
- On Set SA DVD Path type the DVD path, for example
- Once you set the paths correctly you can recover the files you need.
- For example click on Data and it will be shown the files that usually are in data folder. If you want to restore handling, select it and click Recover button (your current handling will be overwritten!).
- Repeat 6th passage to recover any file you want!
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas