How to edit a texture
Tutorial author: FunGt
This tutorial explains how to edit a wtd file (texture). Backup always the file you are going to edit.
- Download SparkIV and click Open or Browse.
- Open a IMG or RPF file where you may find wdt files.
- Select the wtd file you want to edit and click Edit at top-right.
- Select the image you want to replace and click Import Texture.
- Select from your computer a PNG image.
- Click Save and Close when you finished.
- Click Rebuild and then Save.
- Close SparkIV and play.