EFLC File Unlocker
|Description:||This asi file allows you to decrypt all data files of Episodes From Liberty City, such as handling, carcols, etc...
How to use (important):
- Be sure to have an asi loader installed (dsound.dll or xlive.dll) in the mainroot of EFLC.
- Copy the SdfaDump.asi file in the mainroot of EFLC.
- Run the game.
- A message on your desktop will appear, ignore it for now.
- Let the game fully load until you are in the game.
- Press Alt-TAB to go back and click Ok on the window appeared before.
- Play the game some minutes until a new message box pop-up, this means the asi script is done unlocking the files.
- Click Ok, and now you can exit your game.
- Check if there is a new folder called SdfaDump (~100MB)
- If yes, delete the SdfaDump.asi!
In the SdfaDump folder there are all the files unlocked! But the game will not read them by that folder.
Now if you want to edit a file, for example handling, go into SdfaDump folder, edit the file, save it and then COPY it to the correct folder and REPLACE the original file. Do not forget to make a backup before editing any file.
|Date Added:||Aug 12, 2012||Last Download:||May 31, 2023|